How to Become a Volunteer at BVCU
Volunteering at your Credit Union can be a rewarding and educational experience. You'll learn how your Credit Union operates and become active in the decision making process of a not-for-profit, member-owned financial institution.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
|Available Volunteer Opportunities|
Associate Volunteer (Supervisory Committee)
We are currently seeking a volunteer to serve as an associate volunteer on our Supervisory Committee. Responsibilities of this position involve acting as a non-voting member of the committee, attending monthly meetings, and learning the ropes of the Supervisory Committee. A great stepping stone opportunity for future volunteer openings.
If interested please contact Jamie Critelli at email@example.com or 303.442.8850.
Other Volunteer Positions
We are always accepting applications for volunteer positions that are voted on by membership annually. See the Volunteer Application section below for further detail.
Volunteer Opportunities Overview
- personal satisfaction realized by serving fellow members
- playing an important role in maintaining vital competition in the financial services marketplace
- nurturing the credit union philosophy of "people helping people"
- gaining new skills through continuing education & experience
- a belief in the credit union philosophy
- a willingness to attend meetings and participate
- an understanding of and/or willingness to learn about basic business concepts
- the desire to be a team player
- to at all times, act in the best interest of the members and the credit union
Board and Committee Volunteer Opportunities
Board of Directors Overview
Supervisory Committee Overview
If you are interested, click Volunteer Application to open a pdf version of the application. Return your completed form to any BVCU location. If you prefer, you can contact Jamie Critelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.442.8850, to have the application mailed.