Boulder Valley Credit Union 1
Promos and Info
6.99% until January 2013 on Credit Card Balance Transfers! No Balance Transfer Fees. Click for Details!
Search for a New/Used Auto Online - Click here to start the process!
Traveling anywhere outside the state of Colorado? Ensure that your Debit/Credit Card continues working!
Online Loan Applications are now available!! Click here to Apply For a Loan Now!
NEW Credit Card Offerings - Save Money w/Balance Transfers! Click for Details!
Associate Volunteer Opportunity Available!! Click here for details!
Watch A Video Demo of the NEW Online Banking Features. Click to Watch Demo!
Need Help Paying for College? Get a BVCU Student Loan through Sallie Mae.
Our Auto Rates BEAT 0% Financing! Click for Details!
Refinance Your Auto and save on your monthly payment! Call 303.442.8850!
BVCU is YOUR Eco-Conscious C.U.! Click here for details!
Call BVCU's one-stop auto buying partner! Click here for details!
Easily SWITCH your CHECKING account to BVCU ! Click here for details.
Savings and Loan Rates
Check out our great rates by clicking below:
Savings Rates Effective: August 18, 2011
Misc. Share Rates
|Holiday Club Account||
|Y.E.S Account (Age 14-17)||
See Savings Accounts
See Savings Accounts
|Rags To Riches Club (Under 14)||
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
- Dividend rates are subject to change without notice.
- Annual Percentage Yields on Share accounts are accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. Annual Percentage Yields on all Term Certificates are accurate as of the effective date stated above.
- Dividends paid quarterly on Share accounts, Rags to Riches Club accounts, and IRA Share accounts.
- Dividends paid monthly on Money Market, Share Term Certificates, Youth Term Share Certificates, and IRA Term Certificates.
- Dividends paid annually on Holiday Club accounts.
- All Term Certificates may have a penalty for early withdrawal.
- Minimum balance to open children’s Rags to Riches Club account is $5. No minimum balance to earn dividends on Rags to Riches Club account, IRA Share account, or Holiday Club account.
- Fees may reduce earnings.