Boulder Valley Credit Union 1
Promos and Info
6.99% until January 2013 on Credit Card Balance Transfers! No Balance Transfer Fees. Click for Details!
Search for a New/Used Auto Online - Click here to start the process!
Win a $2500 or $1000 College Scholarship! Click here for details!
Traveling anywhere outside the state of Colorado? Ensure that your Debit/Credit Card continues working!
Online Loan Applications are now available!! Click here to Apply For a Loan Now!
NEW Credit Card Offerings - Save Money w/Balance Transfers! Click for Details!
Associate Volunteer Opportunity Available!! Click here for details!
Watch A Video Demo of the NEW Online Banking Features. Click to Watch Demo!
Need Help Paying for College? Get a BVCU Student Loan through Sallie Mae.
Our Auto Rates BEAT 0% Financing! Click for Details!
Refinance Your Auto and save on your monthly payment! Call 303.442.8850!
BVCU is YOUR Eco-Conscious C.U.! Click here for details!
Call BVCU's one-stop auto buying partner! Click here for details!
Easily SWITCH your CHECKING account to BVCU ! Click here for details.
Win A College Scholarship!
$7,500 in Undergraduate Student Scholarships To Be Awarded
Boulder Valley Credit Union will award one (1) scholarship in the amount of $2,500 and five (5) scholarships in the amount of $1,000 to high school seniors in their quest for higher education. The scholarship award is based on high school academic standing, school/ community involvement, and financial need. Applications are due by April 13, 2012.
- Applicant must be a member of Boulder Valley Credit Union in good standing. If you are not a member, YOU CAN JOIN! Contact the credit union for membership information.
- Applicant must be a Spring 2012 High School Graduate with a minimum 2.5 cumulative high school grade point average (GPA).
- Applicant must have already been accepted at a college or technical school within the United States and must begin school as a full-time freshman in the Fall of 2012 with a minimum of 12 credit hours per quarter. Verification of acceptance must be provided with completed application.
Please make sure that you include the following when submitting your completed application.
- Applicant must complete the official BVCUapplication form.
- Applicant must list all extracurricular activities (school, religious, community, and sports). Include honors and awards, organizations and clubs you participated in including dates, offices held, responsibilities, etc.
- Applicant must submit an official, sealed high school transcript (obtained from your counselor) including SAT or ACT scores.
- Applicant must have two detailed letters of reference (on letterhead) from non-family members who know you well. These can include teachers, counselors, school administrators, employers, coaches, scout or religious leaders, etc.
- Applicant must submit a typed, double-spaced essay (250-350 words) describing yourself, why you are uniquely qualified for this scholarship, what going to college means to you, and your goals and interests. Grammar, content, clarity, and overall presentation will be taken into consideration.
For a copy of the complete application, click on BVCU Scholarship Application. Applications are due by April 13, 2012 and may be submitted to any BVCU location. Mailed application packets must be postmarked no later than April 10, 2012.
Note: Please direct questions to BVCU's Public Relations Department at 303-415-3504 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2011 Scholarship Winners
Congratulations to Amber, Luke, Haley, Justin, Christina, and Alex!