Other Loan Products
Boulder Valley CU offers several other loans that might meet your needs:
- Personal Loans
- Recreation Vehicle Loans
- Overdraft Protection
- Share and Term Share Certificate Loans
- Student Loans
Personal Loans are closed-end cash loans at a fixed interest rate for bill consolidation, vacations, or whatever your needs.
- Loan amounts up to $10,000.
- Approximate terms up to 36 months.
- Automatic repayment option
Loans for recreational vehicles such as motorcycles, boats, off-road, and RVs are also available.
Overdraft Protection Line of Credit offers convenience, competitive rates, and flexible terms. Plus, you'll have the reassurance that the funds to clear your checks are in your account when you need them.
- Term: Revolving
- Rate: Fixed rate of 18%. You only pay interest on the amount that is used.
The interest is calculated monthly on the unpaid balance.
- Payments: Payment is calculated at 5% of the unpaid balance.
- Access: Member can access the loan by writing a check, or plastic card advance, or a counter check.
- Payment options: Automatic transfer from your Share Draft/Checking Account.
Use the balance in your share (savings) or Term Share Certificate Account as collateral for a loan. This type of loan allows you to borrow needed funds while still earning dividends on your BVCU investment. As the loan balance declines, the share secured funds become available.
The Interest rate will be 3% over the highest annual percentage rate earned in the share account. On share certificate loans, the rate will be 3% over the share certificate term's APR.
Payment options include: Payroll deduction, automatic transfer (also known as periodic payment) or cash payments.
Student loans are offered through our partnership with Sallie Mae. Click on Student Loans for more information.