Crayons to Calculators
- Donate school supplies and backpacks
- Donate one or more backpacks filled with the needed school supplies
- Donate money online: Go to www.crayonstocalculators.org/products-page
- Mail a check or money order donation to: Crayons to Calculators – 721 Front Street, Suite A, Louisville, CO 80027
- Volunteer your time to stuff backpacks: Call 303.524.3865 or email@example.com
Crayons to Calculators is a community effort to collect school supplies for the more than 8,000 students in the Boulder Valley and St. Vrain Valley School Districts whose families cannot afford to buy school supplies.
What school supplies are needed? A list of needed school supplies can be found here
When do I drop off filled backpacks? July 1—July 31 at the designated drop-off locations including our Arapahoe, Broadway and Louisville branches.
How can I help?
Is my check donation tax deductible? Since Crayons to Calculators is not a 501(c)(3) organization, you will receive a tax receipt from Impact on Education, our fiduciary, for your monetary contribution. Please send your contribution to Crayons to Calculators – 721 Front Street, Suite A, Louisville, CO 80027.
- Balance Sneak Peek – This feature lets you see your most recent balance quickly without having to enter your username and password.
- Person-to-Person Payments – Send money securely to anyone with only their email address OR phone number.
- Bill Pay Enrollment – Now you have the ability to enroll in Bill Pay on your device without having to connect through Online Banking.
- Contact Us Form – We expanded our Contact Form to allow you the member, more room to talk to us.
NEW Features Added To BVCU Mobile
Mobile Banking has been updated with some exciting new features!
We have enhanced our mobile banking apps for Android and iOS devices with a few new features and upgraded functionality:
In order to access these new features, you will need to visit the Apple App Store on your iOS device or Google Play on your Android device and update the BVCU Mobile app.
For more information about ALL of the great features BVCU Mobile has to offer, click below:
ZERO Closing Costs - ZERO Excuses: HELOC Special
Your home has equity that you can use to fund your next big
home improvement project!
For a limited time you can now access that equity without any fees or closing costs!
Open a Home Equity Line Of Credit, and we’ll take care of your Closing Costs for you!!
In addition to NO CLOSING COSTS -
Make sure to cash in now to take advantage of an amazing low rate as low as 3.75% APR*
This is truly one of the lowest rates you could find anywhere, and it's available only to Boulder Valley CU members.
• As Low As 3.75% rate = much lower than borrowing at credit card rates!
• No Closing Costs - if initial draw is over $15,000*
• No Annual Fees
• Up to 90% of your primary residence's value
• No Prepayment or Early Closure Fee
To take advantage of this great promotion, click below:
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate and margin are determined by credit score. Rate offered is as low as Prime. Prime rate is 3.25% as published in Wall Street Journal as of effective date indicated below. The prime rate is subject to change. HELOC rate has a floor as low as 3.75%. APR advertised is available with combined loan to value of no more than 90%, loans of at least $15,000, and is subject to credit qualification. No closing costs are charged if at least $15,000 is on balance for the first 365 days of the loan otherwise you will be assessed closing costs. Other restrictions may apply, call for details. Real estate loans are available for Colorado residences only. No restrictions on purpose: concurrent close purchase, refinance, and stand-alone. Condos, second homes, and multi-units: 80% CLTV max. Effective date is 5/14/2014.