Account Information Made Easy
Member Phone Support Improvements
On 9/30 we changed our phone system in order to increase support efficiencies and decrease hold times. The new system allows you to select specific departments or representatives to handle your business rather than waiting to be directed. At all times you are one touch away from a live person, and you will deal directly with a person trained to handle your specific inquiry. It’s our aim to work faster for you, to save you time and money!
Telephone Teller is Boulder Valley CU's 24 hour direct inquiry account line. You can enjoy the convenience of using a phone to access your Credit Union accounts from home, work, or even if you are out of town. Telephone Teller is extremely easy to use and all transactions are free.
With BVCU Phone Banking you can:
- Check all account balances – Savings, Checking, Club, Certificate, etc.
- Check your loan balance, next payment amount and due date.
- Make transfers between your accounts.
- Inquire on a specific cleared check or range of checks.
- Hear a complete transaction history of deposits, withdrawals and dividends.
- ... and much more!
For more information and a detailed explanation of the Menu System - access our TellerPhone Express Guide HERE.
To use BVCU Telephone Teller, simply dial:
303.417.1825 or 1.877.417.1825
24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year